Aeromix AMX A
Soil loosener and aerator
• Blades in tempered and quenched high carbon manganese alloy.
• Blade axle in solid steel 1045.
• Chassis in structural profile, widely sized.
The action of loosening and aeration combined with the perforations made in the soil and the increase of macroporosity, without mixing the layers, allows ample applications:
• Recovery of pastures degraded by compacting or low fertility of the soil.
• Recover compacted soils in no-tillage.
• Incorporation of fertilizers and additives in no-tillage soils without moving the surface.
• Due to its depth control, it is the ideal implement to eliminate compaction caused by traffic in orchards and coffee plantations without affecting its root system and making it possible to plant green coverings in these corridors.
Nº of Blades
AMX 220 A
80 hp 4x4
AMX 290 A
90 hp 4x4
AMX 340 A
110 hp 4x4